1. Welcome to the Airnation.net Social Hangar! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Time to kick the agency in the nuts!

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Rotorruss, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Bronze Member II

United States United States
  2. Exuma Guy

Exuma Guy Hangar Silver Member V

Bahamas Bahamas
    Schumer's an idiot. He's deflecting attention away from something... What could it be? Oh yeah....
    That Loretta Lynch was AG 'if' any FISA warrants were approved to tap Trump Tower's phones.

3. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Yes Schumer is famous for his sound bits. Long Island had a lot of aircraft accidents last year. (mine not included) It scares the public and makes news and the is what politicians feed on. Since I live next to a small airport, I see problems that could turn into accidents. The fact remains that air crashes are big news and The last one at Westhampton beach was a fatal with an instructor and student. It went National for some reason.

The FAA is aware of the public conception of all light aircraft being J-3 Cubs and the FAA responds with a blow torch when threatened. The FAA can not fix the problems and the Politicians really have no experience to know what is right or wrong pertaining to aviation.

A while back I reported a near collision between a Delta 737 and a Cessna 172 at McArhtur Aiport on Long Island. It was as close as any accident could come and not happen. The crash would have killed a lot of people for sure. The Politicians and the news would still be talking bout it if it happened. My reward for exposing it was to lose my job in the FAA. So I know basically no one cares and the FAA hides facts and does nothing.......in so many words;)........

Look at 9/11 it killed 3000 people and it seems all the politicians have forgotten about it. o_O......

4. Richard Wyeroski

BTW.....I am for kicking the FAA in the nuts too, but they do not have any. The FAA needs to be closed down and a new agency put in it's place that truly is a safety agency......and it will save 18 Billion dollars!!!!

Irish MD-11 likes this.
  5. Rotorruss

6. Richard Wyeroski

.......the FAA is afraid of any media attention. They have people that hide facts and cover-up agency problems to kee the media in the dark. However today it is questionable what the media will do based on weather or not it makes a good news story!!!!

7. Rotorruss