1. Welcome to the Airnation.net Social Hangar! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

My letter to President Trump

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Richard Wyeroski, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Bronze Member II

United States United States
    After another bad, unenjoyable weekend, I'm glad I pushed the EEOC button. Management CAUSED my injuries and disablity. Management HAS HARASSED and DISCRIMINATED against me since the crash. Management HAS WITHHELD information about the crash because of the embarrassment it shows about management's carelessness and corrupt acts. Management is doing their best to get rid of me due to my disablity and for speaking up about safety lapses.

Now, I have to consider pushing the button on work comp. DOL has DENIED me the medical care needed after the crash. DOL has FAILED to pay me for lost time while attending medical treatments. DOL continues to HARASS me for documents they already have and WITHHOLDS reimbursement. This interruption has caused me to burn all my leave so I can pay my personal household bills on time.

DOL is now trying to deny my continuation of medical care because, in their opinion, I should be at Maximum Medical Improvement. I have a lifetime of medical needs because of the injuries I sustained in the crash along with the future degradation of bodily functions from those injuries.

I am now considering seeking Congressional intervention for the continued RETALIATION from the government agencies. I hear that there is a Whistleblower Caucus that wants to hear from government employees who have witnessed government corruption.

All I want, is to make it to retirement and to enjoy my life the best I can, post crash. It's sad that the very agency that CAUSED my injuries and disablity, is now RETALIATING against me for speaking up!

2. Rotorruss

Well, the Drs are looking to do another surgery on my back. They feel that 3 more disc have gotten bad enough to fuse together. As usual, the managed healthcare system will make me wait 3 more months for surgery. That will be around the 3 year mark since the crash with all the pain and suffering. There is no doubt I will have a lifetime of pain and suffering. So much for the agency and their concerns with the safety of their employees.

3. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Sorry Russ....things will change...soon!

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  4. Rotorruss

Thanks, Rich.

I hear Miss Piggy's retirement Town Hall is the 28th. Due to my physical therapy session, I won't be able to view it on screen. Best wishes to those who's corruption caused my injuries and disablity. Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy my retirement with all the pain and suffering caused by their carelessness. This will depend on how much they discriminate against me and question my competence.